So, thanks to Colleen's insistence (and her patience), I now own this little space where the thoughts in my head can be revealed to the world. (Jury's still out on whether or not that is a good idea!) More importantly, hopefully this will be a window into the life and times of thefab5 so that our friends and family across the globe don't miss a single, beautiful moment.
Its a fast-paced, filled-to-the-max life we lead. This is my attempt to capture some of the thoughts that scamper across my brain, and freeze frame those little moments of every-day hilarity that just make life glimmer.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
There's a first time for everything....
My dear kid sister arrived tonight armed with a bag of chex mix ready for a night of blog territory claim staking. We made our selves comfortable on my bed with the computer between us and she began the laborious process of unveiling the mysterious world of blogging to me. The last time my sister and I lay across my bed just giggling and catching up like school girls, I think we were school girls. It was a time when big bangs were all the rage, and MMM-Bop! made every girl's heart go pitter pat. Needless to say, our hairstyles are much improved now, and our music tastes have achieved a much greater degree of sophistication (Raffi and bible sing-along cds not withstanding....).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome, dear sister. And write away (we all love you sensibilities, insights, and of course the silliness that is sprinkled throughout your day). I - and I think I speak for many when I venture to say we - can't wait to see your space unfold.
ReplyDeleteAmen and yahooooo! Love that you both are sharing your thoughts! xoxomom
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is the reason I always wished I had a sister! Love you two Woodrow gals! And love that you're both blogging now! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete